What we do
Network Airline Services offers airlines the full range of GSSA services. Globally positioned, with established teams in all major air cargo hubs, we have the right blend of experience, customer relationships and local market knowledge to ensure our airline partners’ costs are reduced but their cargo revenue opportunities are maximised.
Network Airline Services has:
- The benefit of over thirty years’ experience in air cargo management.
- Expert knowledge of local markets and international opportunities.
- An established track record of maximising revenue for more than twenty airlines.
- A commitment to offering the highest levels of customer service to both you and your customers.
- The experience to grow your cargo sales whilst optimising your cargo capacity.
Air cargo sales, services and a lot more
As a GSSA specialist we’ve never been wholly comfortable with the term itself: there is nothing General about what we do.
- We tailor our services to take advantage of the needs and capabilities of each airline we work with.
- We develop your services and customers by taking advantage of the specific opportunities we discover in your routes, markets and fleet.
- We bring our specialist knowledge, network of contacts and air cargo management skills to your service.
We have helped more than twenty airlines develop sales and profitability through our outstanding, service and efficient capacity management. Our global team means that we understand air cargo internationally and at a local level.
Your air cargo service and sales agent
Network Airline Services offers services that ensure the best cargo potential for our clients. These include:
- Sales and Marketing
- Building relationships with customers
- Promoting carriers network and products
- Cargo reservations and customer service
- Data capture
- Accounting and administration
Your capacity management specialist
We ensure our clients achieve the maximum yield and revenue through services such as:
- Stimulating demand to maximize capacity utilization
- Regular communication with agents
- Managing cargo allotments
- Monitoring bookings via carriers or our in house cargo reservation system
- Maximizing yield and revenue
- Proactive management of flight bookings
Your air cargo support services manager
Let us manage your cargo every step of the way:
- Liaison with handling agents
- Warehouse and trucking supervision
- ULD control
- Claims management
- Monitoring import shipments
- Organizing cargo transfers
Your air cargo partner
We work closely with you to develop the opportunities for air cargo sales that your network and fleet can provide. We nurture and develop these using our relationships, management skills and specialist knowledge of markets and processes.